Looking for a great school trip?
Headstone Manor and Harrow Museum is a fantastic place for school visits. The historic setting and detailed teaching programme are great accompaniments to the National Curriculum.
Why visit Headstone Manor and Harrow Museum?
- Spectacular Medieval moated site with beautiful gardens.
- Atmospheric historic teaching areas.
- Friendly, professional staff delivering unique and highly recommended sessions, tailored to fulfil National Curriculum demands in a stimulating, child friendly way.
We also offer:
- Ample lunch space
- Museum shop and goodie bags
- Free car and coach parking
- Large, new play area in the park next door
Advance booking essential. Only £100 per session, max class size 32!
Please contact us for further information, and to book: Laura Coughlin, Learning and Access Officer 020 8863 6720, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on our brochures for more information.
- Download pre- school, Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 brochure
- Download special school info
- Download secondary school info
What the teachers say:
‘We visit the museum annually because the sessions are informative, interactive, fun and bring history & geography alive. Unlike other museum outings the children handle artefacts and leave with something they have created linked to a national curriculum topic.’
‘Staff are professional, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and welcoming and the museum sessions enhance the children’s learning.’
What the kids say:
‘Thank you for warmly welcoming us into your beautiful museum and for planning the wonderful activities which really engrossed us’
‘Thank you so much for a delightful day at the museum, it was so sensational that I kept saying it over and over to my parents’